With 25 years of professional dog kennel ownership, we know how dogs think and we know what dogs need. We designed every aspect of our dog kennel with your dog’s comfort in mind.
- Spacious Accommodations
- With ample space both indoors and outdoors, your dog will never feel cramped or confined.
- Indoor Dog Kennel Space
- Our indoor kennel spaces are large (4’ x 8’) or medium (4’ x 4’). Large dog kennels provide abundant space for those extra large breed dogs or for multiple dogs that live in the same household. We also now offer an open-air covered exercise space.
- Outdoor Space
- Our outdoor space features 10,000 square feet of grassy, fenced-in yard area so your pet can play outdoors in a safe environment. We also now offer an open-air covered exercise space.
- Plenty of Exercise, Free of Charge
- Every dog needs a healthy amount of exercise. In our opinion, the more exercise your dog gets, the better. We make sure every dog gets outside exercise at a minimum of four times per day, off-leash, for a duration of up to 30 minutes at a time weather permitting.
- Your pet has plenty of room to run and play thanks to our 10,000 square feet of outdoor, fenced in, grassy yard area.
- Our outside exercise area includes a clean, pea gravel surface to provide the natural turf dogs need when going to the bathroom.
- Group Play, Free of Charge
- We allow plenty of group play for all dogs who pass our simple personality test. If your dog enjoys dog day care, then he’ll love the group play environment we provide on a daily basis. Our goal is to keep your dog busy and happy through group play in a safe environment.
- Natural Light
- Ten windows in our indoor kennel facility provide an abundance of natural light year-round.
- Heated Floors
- Our geothermal heating system includes heated kennel floors that keep dogs warm in the winter months, while air conditioning keeps dogs cool in the summer months.
- Personal Interaction
- We believe that it’s important to personally interact with each dog so petting, scratching and playing are daily activities.
- Clean, Sanitary Environment
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary environment is a top priority.